Another Bad Story
Just got more stories
This time , about my another friend
How do you fell , when someone told you , you’re such a useless person ?
How do you fell , people around you always said , you’re so useless ?
How do you fell , even your parents said , you’re such a useless kid ?
Its that hurt ?
I think its so hurt
So deeply inside
That word just like a knife for me
I felt so sad , about my friend
She had a hard time , this time
Her social life was ruined , because her new friends
Her parents think , that she is a useless girl
Her studies got worse because to much pressure
Well , I guess , not long anymore , she will be broken
Broken inside…
Broken inside is more scary than broken outside
Broken inside , maybe you not gonna dead soon ,
But , Your walking to the death…
No one , I repeat , NO ONE could live in this live , with no love , even from their family
Everyone needs a love , even a little
Just imagine ,
Don’t have any friends , her parents said she is useless girl, have no one to share
Omigod !
I can’t imagine more than that
I’m fell so sad to hear that
How it could be happen ,
JUST IMAGINE , EVEN IT WAS HER PARENTS TOO
She really really don’t have anyone to talk with
If I being her , I don’t know what I will do
Maybe I’m gonna going mad and crazy
Maybe it could be even worse
HA HA
Someone told me this :
“Scar at the outside , may be can’t be remove , but not gonna stay in the heart
Scar at the inside , maybe it is invisible, but It stayed in the heart FOREVER”
That’s way I more scared with Scar inside , than scar outside .
It could be more painful
10:40 AM
|
Label:
Story
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 komentar:
Post a Comment